Hi, my name is Virginia Pierce

Aloha, my name is Virginia Pierce. Welcome to my virtual art studio! A bit about me: A native Texan, I grew up in a family filled with artists and musicians. My father was a painter, author and illustrator of children’s books. My mother was a very creative and musical person with great appreciation for all of the arts. It was through their passion that I became interested and enthusiastic about my own art. Continue reading…

“I love the continual challenge and joy of capturing life through my art.”

During my numerous years abroad, I worked in various types of media: bronze sculpture and painting at the Instituto de Allende in San Miguel, Mexico; painting in Paris at L’Alliance Francaise and drawing and painting in Florence at the Scuola di Dante Alighieri in addition to many private studies. A twenty five-year resident of Maui, my import business Odyssey House allowed me to explore my creative expression and to sell my art and paintings to clients worldwide. I have participated in many group exhibits in Texas and have been included in juried shows at the Hui No’eau, Viewpoints Gallery, Maui Hands and Art Maui.

My artistic background includes studies in music and art in Austin at the University of Texas and Laguna Gloria Art Center.

I hope you enjoy my passion for art. I’d love to hear your thoughts. :nerd_face: Please feel free to participate here on my website, and attend my shows & workshops if you’d like. I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Warmest aloha,
Virginia